The Mercury Sulfate Reference Electrode also called the Mercury Mercurous Sulfate, Hg/Hg2SO4 - Filled with Saturated Potassium Sulfate This kit contains the reference electrode and compatable maintenance accessories Carry Case Electrode Refill Solution Electrolyte 30 ml Laboratory Electrode Storage Bottle Pack of 2 Re
The Mercury Sulfate Reference Electrode also called the Mercury Mercurous Sulfate, Hg/Hg2SO4 - Filled with Saturated Potassium Sulfate
This kit contains the reference electrode and compatable maintenance accessories
- Carry Case
- Electrode Refill Solution Electrolyte 30 ml
- Laboratory Electrode Storage Bottle
- Pack of 2 Replacement Porous Tips
- 2 Heat Shrinkable Sleeves
- Electrode Filling Pipette
- Absorbent Foam
- Maintenance Manual
- The Hg/Hg2SO4 Reference Electrode is recommended when chloride ion is not desired in the electrolyte.
- Prepared with reagent grade mercury sulfate and Sat. K2SO4 solution.
- Electrode potential is stable and recovers quickly from small temperature excursions.
- The Koslow MSE will find applications in electroanalysis, battery testing and maintenance, corrosion testing, electro-analytical studies measure half-cell potentials in lead-acid batteries, titration and many other electrochemical measurements.
- We can fabricate your electrodes body to your custom specs.
- Porous junction tip is made with electroporous KT Glass; and is replaceable when damaged or contaminated.
- Low noise- Excellent ion transfer
- Traceable ID tags
- Packaged with care in a handy storage carton and includes instructions with SDS. Ready to use reference electrode. All Koslow electrode are fully assembled and filled. Remove from protective packaging and ready to go.
- The Hg/HgSO4 reference electrode uses a filling solution of potassium sulfate. Part No. 3017
- The Mercury Sulfate Electrode is also available with Sulfuric Acid; (Part No. 5100A)