This kit contains the reference electrode and compatible maintenance accessories:
- Carry Case
- Electrode Refill Solution Electrolyte 30 ml
- Laboratory Electrode Storage Bottle
- Pack of 2 Replacement Porous Tips
- 2 Heat-Shrinkable Sleeves
- Electrode Filling Pipette
- Maintenance Manual
The Hg/Hg2SO4 Reference Electrode is recommended when chloride ion is not desired in the electrolyte. It is prepared with reagent-grade mercury sulfate and saturated K2SO4 solution. Electrode potential is stable and recovers quickly from small temperature excursions. The Koslow MSE will find applications in electroanalysis, battery testing, and maintenance, corrosion testing, electro-analytical studies. We can fabricate your electrode's body to your custom specs.
- Porous junction tip is made with electroporous KT Glass and is replaceable when damaged or contaminated.
- Low noise- Excellent ion transfer
- Traceable ID tags
- Packaged with care in a handy storage carton and includes instructions with SDS. Ready-to-use reference electrode. All Koslow electrodes are fully assembled and filled.
- The Hg/HgSO4 reference electrode uses a filling solution of potassium sulfate. Part No. 3017
- The Mercury Sulfate Electrode is also available with Sulfuric Acid; (Part No. 5100A)