The Mercury Sulfate Reference Electrode, also called the Mercury Mercurous Sulfate, Hg/Hg2SO4 - Is filled with Saturated Potassium Sulfate.
This kit contains the reference electrode and compatible maintenance accessories:
- Carry Case
- Electrode Refill Solution Electrolyte 30 ml
- Laboratory Electrode Storage Bottle
- Pack of 2 Replacement Porous Tips
- 2 Heat-Shrinkable Sleeves
- Electrode Filling Pipette
- Maintenance Manual
The Hg/Hg₂SO₄ Reference Electrode is recommended when the electrolyte's chloride ion is not desired. It is prepared with reagent-grade mercury sulfate and saturated K₂SO₄ solution. Electrode potential is stable and recovers quickly from small temperature excursions. The Koslow MSE will find applications in electroanalysis, battery testing and maintenance, corrosion testing, and electro-analytical studies. We can fabricate your electrode's body to your custom specs. GOO93
- Porous junction tip is made with electroporous KT Glass and is replaceable when damaged or contaminated.
- Low noise- Excellent ion transfer
- Traceable ID tags
- Packaged with care in a handy storage carton and includes instructions with SDS. Ready-to-use reference electrode. All Koslow electrodes are fully assembled and filled.
- The Hg/HgSO4 reference electrode uses a filling solution of potassium sulfate. Part No. 3017
- The Mercury Sulfate Electrode is also available with Sulfuric Acid; (Part No. 5100A)