The Mercury Sulfate Reference Electrode, also called the Mercury Mercurous Sulfate, Hg/Hg2SO4 - Filled with Saturated Potassium Sulfate
The Universal 9 glass body with a banana jack is our standard and is always in stock.
- The Hg/Hg2SO4 Reference Electrode is recommended when chloride ion is not desired in the electrolyte.
- It is prepared with reagent-grade mercury sulfate and saturated K2SO4 solution.
- Electrode potential is stable and recovers quickly from small temperature excursions.
- The Koslow MSE will find applications in electroanalysis, battery testing, maintenance, corrosion testing, and electro-analytical studies. Measure half-cell potentials in lead-acid batteries, titration, and many other electrochemical measurements.
- We can fabricate your electrode's body to your custom specs.
- The junction is Electroporous KT Glass and is replaceable when damaged or contaminated.
- Low noise- Excellent ion transfer
- Traceable ID tags
- Packaged with care in a handy storage carton and includes instructions with SDS. All Koslow electrodes are fully assembled and filled. Remove from protective packaging, and it is ready to go.
- The Hg/HgSO4 reference electrode uses a filling solution of potassium sulfate. Part No. 3017.
- The Mercury Sulfate Electrode is also available with Sulfuric Acid; (Part No. 5100A)