Mercury/Mercurous Sulfate Electrode filled with Sulfuric Acid. Also called Battery Acid-filled Mercury Sulfate Reference Probe. Hg/HgKO4.
The 9 mm glass body with banana jack is always in stock.
- This MSE is an excellent choice for work with acid media
- Applications in electroanalysis, battery testing and maintenance, corrosion testing, and many other electrochemical measurements.
- Widely used to measure half-cell potentials in lead-acid batteries.
- Our standard off-the-shelf concentration is 3.8 Molar (Specific Gravity of 1.215)
- You can order your electrode with your specified acid molarities concentrations, minimize junction potentials and calculations
- Prepared with reagent grade mercury sulfate and H2SO4 solution.
- Electrode potential is stable and recovers quickly from small temperature excursions.
- We can fabricate your electrode's body to your custom specs.
- Porous junction tip is made with electroporous KT Glass; and is replaceable when damaged or contaminated.
- Low noise, low impedance, Prime ion transfer