Mercury/Mercurous Sulfate Electrode filled with Sulfuric Acid.
Also called Battery Acid filled Mercury Sulfate Reference Probe.
Kit containes the reference electrode and the following maintenance accessories
- Carry Case
- Electrode Refill Solution Electrolyte 30 ml
- Laboratory Electrode Storage Bottle
- Pack of 2 Replacement Porous Tips
- 2 Heat Shrinkable Sleeves
- Electrode Filling Pipette
- Absorbent Foam
- Maintenance Manual
Mercury/ Mercurous Sulfate Reference Electrode Hg/Hg2SO4
- This MSE is an excellent choice for work with acid media
- Applications in electroanalysis, battery testing and maintenance, corrosion testing and many other electrochemical measurements.
- Widely used to measure half-cell potentials in lead-acid batteries.
- Our standard off-the-shelf concentration is 3.8 Molar (Specific Gravity of 1.215)
- You can order your electrode with your specified acid molarities concentrations, minimize junction potentials and calculations
- Prepared with reagent grade mercury sulfate and H2SO4 solution.
- Electrode potential is stable and recovers quickly from small temperature excursions.
- The Koslow MSE will find applications in electroanalysis, battery testing and maintenance, corrosion testing, electro-analytical studies measure half-cell potentials in lead-acid batteries, titration and many other electrochemical measurements.
- We can fabricate your electrodes body to your custom specs.
- Porous junction tip is made with electroporous KT Glass; and is replaceable when damaged or contaminated.
- Low noise, low impedance, Prime ion transfer
- Traceable ID tags on the lead wire
- Packaged with care in a handy storage carton and includes instructions with SDS.
- The Hg/HgSO4 reference electrode uses a filling solution of sulfuric acid. Part No. 3021Ready to use reference electrode. All Koslow electrode are fully assembled and filled. Remove from protective packaging and ready to go.