Mercury/Mercurous Sulfate Electrode filled with Sulfuric Acid. Also called Battery Acid-filled Mercury Sulfate Reference Probe.
The Kit contains the reference electrode and the following maintenance accessories.
- Carry Case
- Electrode Refill Solution Electrolyte 30 ml
- Laboratory Electrode Storage Bottle
- Pack of 2 Replacement Porous Tips
- 2 Heat-Shrinkable Sleeves
- Electrode Filling Pipette
More details on the Mercury/ Mercurous Sulfate Reference Electrode Hg/Hg2SO4:
- This MSE is an excellent choice for work with acid media.
- Applications in electroanalysis, battery testing and maintenance, corrosion testing, and many other electrochemical measurements.
- Widely used to measure half-cell potentials in lead-acid batteries.
- Our standard off-the-shelf concentration is 3.8 Molar (Specific Gravity of 1.215)
- You can order your electrode with your specified acid molarities concentrations, minimize junction potentials, and calculations.
- Prepared with reagent-grade mercury sulfate and H2SO4 solution.
- Electrode potential is stable and recovers quickly from small temperature excursions.
- We can fabricate your electrode's body to your custom specs.
- The porous junction tip is made with electroporous KT Glass and is replaceable when damaged or contaminated.
- Low noise, low impedance, Prime ion transfer
- Traceable ID tags on the lead wire
- Packaged with care in a handy storage carton and includes instructions with SDS.
- The Hg/HgSO₄ reference electrode uses a filling solution of sulfuric acid (Part No. 3021). Ready-to-use reference electrode. All Koslow electrodes are fully assembled and filled.