Pure Platinum Tip for interference-free testing.
Chrome, nickel, moly, iron, copper, and many other elements can be verified.
See the Select-a-Kit guide to select the kit for your application.
- Metal on metal wear analysis
- Identify the Alloy of Small Parts
- Useful for Processing Equipment Repair
- Troubleshooting of Engine Wear
- Manufacturing Maintenance
- Locate Damage Through Oil Contaminants
- Quality Control Operations
- Shavings Retrieved from Production Vibration Damage
- Platinum Tip
- Compatible with all Koslow Spot Test Kits
- Easy to Use
- Approved Method of Metal Verification
- NDT-Non Destructive
Koslow Scientific Company announces an advance in metal testing. Very tiny fragments and metal shavings can now be identified using Koslow's already popular spot test kits. The Speck Check accessory probe added onto your favorite Koslow Kit has the capability of identifying all the usual elements but on much smaller samples. Chrome, nickel, moly, iron, copper and many other elements can be verified. See the Select-a-Kit guide to select the kit for your application. Or call the Koslow Tech Support Team to find out how the Speck Check accessory can work for you.
- Part No. 1224