Part No. PS 316
The Passivation Coupon is a daily qualification for use with Passivation Testers.
- The ASTM states that the metal coupon is passivated in a nitric acid bath. A 380-88 Standard practice for cleaning and descaling stainless steel parts, equipment, and systems.
- Clean of surface free iron, to be used as a comparison surface
- Passive chrome oxide film sample
- To be used daily before the evaluation of lesser-known stainless steel parts and tanks.
- Stored in a jewelry pouch
- Embossed with the stainless steel alloy type, part number, trace number
- Required equipment for passivation calibration services
- Size: (25 x 25 x 1mm) One inch square
- Comes standard with the Passi-Flash 3036 Stainless Steel Passivation Test Kit